If you're an author who really wants to sell books, then you've got to create a platform that connects, communicates and builds long-term relationships with your readers online. Online Book Marketing will show you how, providing you with ideas and strategies you can use to effectively brand and promote your book on the Internet (almost) entirely for FREE.
You'll learn how to:
• Maximize your presence online
• Reach a much wider audience
• Increase book sales
• Establish yourself as a credible expert
• Create a trustworthy brand
• Use search engine optimization techniques that will increase your visibility on the Web
• Drive targeted traffic to your website or blog
• Effectively use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Engage readers through articles, newsletters, audio podcasts and videos
Online Book Marketing offers explanations and tips that will help you navigate, decipher and select the best methods you can use to generate online book buzz!
Online Book Marketing by Lorraine Phillips
Paperback, $12.95, 226pp
eBook, $9.99 (Kindle, Nook and iBooks)
Available from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk,
Barnes & Noble and all major book retailers.
or rented. All correspondence will include a handy unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email in case you decide not to receive further communications.